Terms & Conditions
Woldlink Limited: Terms & Conditions: Online purchases only
Version 1.0 (last updated 17.07.17)
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms or require any changes, please contact us to discuss.
- Are you a business customer or a consumer? In some areas you will have different rights under these terms depending on whether you are a business or consumer. You are a consumer if:
- You are an individual.
- You are buying products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession).
Provisions specific to consumers only are in red and those specific to businesses only are in green.
- If you are a business customer this is our entire agreement with you. If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Who we are. We are Woldlink Limited (trading as Gottlegas), a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08695669 and our registered office is at c/o Woldmarsh Producers Limited, Bolingbroke Road, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0WA. Our registered VAT number is 127717266.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01507 605230 (8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday other than Public Holidays in England) or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Woldlink Limited, Agriculture House, Bolingbroke Road, Fairfield Industrial Estate, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0WA.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
We only sell to the UK mainland (excluding the Scottish Highlands). Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses:-
- outside the UK (including Eire, Isle of Man and Channel Islands); or
- outside mainland UK (namely the Highlands & islands of Scotland, the Isles of Scilly and Northern Ireland).
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those depicted on our website.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from any packaging shown in images on our website.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
Minor changes to the products. We may change the products we sell:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements (for example any changes that may be required by our suppliers to comply with legislation applicable to the supply and delivery of LPG cylinders); and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements to the products we supply. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- Minor changes to the products. We may change the products we sell:
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. If the products are bought by way of a subscription, we will also tell you during the order process when and how you can end the contract.
- If the products are goods. If the products are goods we will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order. Our standard delivery timescale is within 5 (five) working days from the order being accepted by us. This allows us to route together our customers’ orders, in order to deliver in the most economical and environmentally friendly way possible. If you have a more urgent requirement, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- In times of very high demand, or because of events outside our control as set out in clause 7.3, we may need to adjust our estimated delivery dates and standard delivery timescales.
- If the products are a subscription to receive goods. We will supply the goods to you until either the subscription expires (if applicable) or you end the contract as described in clause 8 or we end the contract by written notice to you as described in clause 11.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control (such as extreme weather or fuel supply shortages) then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- Collection by you not permitted. Please note that we do not have procedures in place/facilities for you to collect any products from our premises.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and (for smaller items) the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will:-
- if you have specified in your order form for a delivery to be made on an unattended basis, leave the products at the location specified.
Because of the nature of certain of our products, we reserve the right (through the delivery driver) not to make a delivery if it appears in his or her discretion unsafe to do so. If you have not received the product(s) ordered within 5 (five) working days of placing your order, please call our customer services on 01507 605230 or email us at email@example.com for an update: in certain circumstances, for example, the delivery driver may have been unable to provide a note as described above if they were unable to leave their vehicle unattended at the time of estimated delivery.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment for it in full. In relation to all gas cylinders however, please see clause 8, as different terms apply.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems;
- make changes to products to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
- We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 4) and you still do not make payment within 7 (seven) days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 16.7). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 16.6).
- Please note that in relation to the purchase of any gas product, you will never own the gas cylinder in which the gas is contained, but only the contents. Ownership of the cylinder will at all times remain with our relevant supplier (for example, Flogas).
- You are liable for the safe storage and use of cylinders and for the safety of any related equipment you use with a cylinder. Although we are not obliged to do so, we may for your safety inspect or test cylinders and any fittings used with them at any time and remove and replace a cylinder if it is defective (or for any other reason). In any case of damage to a cylinder, we may repossess immediately that cylinder and by making a purchase of a gas product you irrevocably authorise us or our agent to enter onto your property for these purposes and in the event that our contract with you is terminated.
- Damage to cylinders and cylinder deposit. Because we do not own the cylinders, we are liable to our supplier for any damage to those cylinders. As a result, we will need to charge you for any damage caused to cylinders whilst in your possession. The cost of replacing a propane cylinder is £60 (sixty pounds) and the cost of replacing a butane cylinder is £40 (forty pounds). We will invoice you for any such damage incurred and we reserve the right to deduct any such amounts from any cylinder deposit which you have given to us. We reserve the right to update these amounts if the costs to us increase.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, when you decide to end the contract and whether you are a consumer or business customer:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back). Please see clause 13 if you are a consumer and clause 14 if you are a business;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, please see clause 2;
- If you are a consumer and have just changed your mind about the product, please see clauses 3 to 9.5 (inclusive). You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and you are not a consumer exercising your right to change your mind), please see clause 6.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at clauses 9.2.1 to 9.2.3 (inclusive), the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed; or
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind if you are a consumer (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). If you are a consumer then for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- When consumers do not have a right to change their minds. Your right as a consumer to change your mind does not apply in respect of any gas purchased in cylinders: we are unable to resell such products because, once these have been delivered, we can no longer verify for resale, the contents of a cylinder. We do however, as a goodwill gesture, offer to collect unused gas cylinders at a cost of £30 (thirty pounds) per cylinder if you change your mind within 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the gas cylinder(s).
- How long do consumers have to change their minds? If you are a consumer you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods.
- Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you are not a consumer who has a right to change their mind (see clause 1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you are not a consumer who has changed their mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing, when you decide to end the contract and whether you are a consumer or business customer:
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER WHO HAS CHANGED THEIR MIND)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call our customer services on 01507 605230 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. Write to us at: Woldlink Limited, Agriculture House, Bolingbroke Road, Fairfield Industrial Estate, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0WA, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post them back to us at: Woldlink Limited, Agriculture House, Bolingbroke Road, Fairfield Industrial Estate, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0WA or (if they are not suitable for posting, which applies to all gas products) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 01507 605230 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract, or if these are gas products, arrange within such 14 day period for us to collect them.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return if:
- the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
In all other circumstances (including where you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. For all gas cylinder products, this is a fixed collection fee of £30 per cylinder.
- How we will refund you. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the products including any delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
When we may make deduction from refunds if you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. This includes any costs we incur as a result of any damage to the gas cylinders. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind then if the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, please see clause 2. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 (seven) days of us reminding you that payment is due; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, relevant information about the delivery location to enable us to deliver products when you are not in; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 14 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 01507 605230 or write to us at: Woldlink Limited, Agriculture House, Bolingbroke Road, Fairfield Industrial Estate, Louth, Lincolnshire LN11 0WA or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER
- If you are a consumer we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the products. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, for example equipment for use with gas cylinders, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
· up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
· up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
· up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
Please see also clause 9.3.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must allow us to collect them from you (or, in the case of small pieces of equipment that are not gas products, post them back to us). Please note that no gas products are suitable for posting back to us and due to safety reasons, you may not make returns to us in this manner. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 01507 605230 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS
- If you are a business customer we warrant that on delivery, and for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery (warranty period), any products which are goods shall:
- conform in all material respects with their description; and
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship.
- Subject to clause 3, if:
- you give us notice in writing during the warranty period within a reasonable time of discovery that a product does not comply with the warranty set out in clause 1;
- we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such product; and
- you return such product to us at our cost,
- If you are a business customer we warrant that on delivery, and for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery (warranty period), any products which are goods shall:
we shall, at our option, repair or replace the defective product, or refund the price of the defective product in full.
- We will not be liable for a product's failure to comply with the warranty in clause 1 if:
- you make any further use of such product after giving a notice in accordance with clause 2.1;
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the product or (if there is none) good trade practice;
- the defect arises as a result of us following any drawing, design or specification supplied by you;
- you alter or repair the product without our written consent; or
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal working conditions.
- Except as provided in this clause 14, we shall have no liability to you in respect of a product's failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 1.
- These terms shall apply to any repaired or replacement products supplied by us under clause 2.
Improper use of any products
- Certain products which we sell have the potential, if used incorrectly, to cause damage to property and to the health of humans and animals. Please read the guidance at http://www.uklpg.org/advice-and-information/safety-advice before using any of our gas products. If you have any questions at all, please contact us at: Telephone: 01507 605230 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject to clauses 13 and 14 (as such are applicable to you as a consumer or a business customer), on purchasing any of our products, you agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and reasonable legal and other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any misuse by you of the products supplied by us, including but not limited to any claims against us by third parties for damage they suffer as a result of your misuse.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT – please see further at clause 16.2) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect. Please note that if you order 20 or more gas cylinders on a particular day, the applicable rate of VAT increases from 5% to 20% (as such VAT rates may be revised from time to time).
- What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be priced incorrectly. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
We accept payment by the following methods:-
- VISA (Commercial: charge, credit, pre-paid and business debit; Consumer: credit, electron credit, debit, V PAY and pre-paid); and
- Mastercard (Commercial: charge, credit and business debit; Consumer: credit and debit).
- Our right of set-off if you are a business customer. If you are a business customer you must pay all amounts due to us under these terms in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as required by law).
- We can charge interest if you pay late. If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% (four per cent) a year above the Bank of England base rate from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (c) breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 1.
- When we are liable for damage to your property. If we are providing any services in your property, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the services.
- We are not liable for business losses. If you are a consumer we only supply the products for to you for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose our liability to you will be limited as set out in clause 18.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS
- Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
- Except to the extent expressly stated in clause 1 all terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are excluded.
- Subject to clause 1:
- we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us; and
- our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to £25,000 (twenty five thousand pounds).
- Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products (but please note that we do not store any card details when you make online payment using a debit or credit card); and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. However, if you are a consumer you may transfer the guarantee at clause 13.1 to a person who has acquired the product. We may require the person to whom the guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant item or property, for example by seeing a contract of purchase.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 2 in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the clauses of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.